1 1/2 cup crumbled Paneer
3/4 tin Milkmaid
1/2 cup Hung Yogurt
1/2 cup amul Cream
1/4 cup milk
Saffron a pinch
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- In your blender, blend together the paneer, condensed milk, hung yogurt, cream and strawberries. Blend well until smooth.
- Meanwhile, take some saffron in a glass and pour in milk. Microwave it for about 20 seconds.
- Pour the paneer mix into a large bowl. Add in the saffron and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Put the mixture in your respective ice cream utensil and keep it in refrigerator until freeze.
- Your strawberry ice cream is ready to be served.